10 Steps Diet
These steps are taken from Dr. Ann’s 10 Step Diet. It’s a book written by a nutritionist that teaches you what is healthy and what is not. It is very confusing these days to know what is good for you (with all the sugar free, fat free, gluten free, trans fat free, etc). This book has really helped me to live a healthier and thinner lifestyle. I am not a nutritionist or health expert. i am not affiliated with Dr. Ann, but i want to share the steps and recommend this book to you!
- Avoid White Carbs (white flour, white sugar, white pasta, etc)
- Eat the Right Carbs (oats, brown rice, etc)
- Dump the Liquid Calories
- Control Your Portions
- Load up on Veggies (And have some fruits too)
- Eat High Quality Protein
- Have your fats and eat them too
- Go Nuts!
- Don’t let yourself get hungry